DescriptionThis auction consists of a multiple story office building as well as multiple garages and workshops located in Zeitz. The property is partially renovated and partially leased to multiple tenants. The facility is currently being utilized as repair shops and workshops but is a good candidate for future redevelopment as residences, a business center, a hotel or a sports center.
Zeitz is a medium sized city of over 30,000 people many of which are private entrepreneurs. The location near the A9 and A4 makes access to Weißenfels and Halle quite simple.
Downloadable DocumentsAuction Information
- Bid Deposit Form Last Updated 17 Jan 12:21 pm CET
- Broker Participation Last Updated 18 Feb 1:12 am CET
- Geschäftsbedingungen/Verkaufsbedingungen Last Updated 5 May 1:17 am CEST
- Makler Beteiligung Last Updated 25 Feb 1:38 am CET
- Terms and Conditions of Sale Last Updated 1 May 11:06 pm CEST
- Terms and Conditions of Sale - English Last Updated 5 May 1:20 am CEST
- Grundbuch von Zeitz, Blatt 4263 Last Updated 24 Feb 11:04 pm CET
- Handschriftliche Notiz über Zeitz Last Updated 24 Feb 11:07 pm CET
- Monatlicher Mietertrag Last Updated 18 Apr 7:30 pm CEST
- Zeitz Immobilienspezifische Informationen - Deutsch Last Updated 24 Feb 11:08 pm CET
- Zeitz Property-Specific Information - English Last Updated 24 Feb 11:09 pm CET
- Muster Kaufvertrag Last Updated 17 Apr 6:43 pm CEST
If you would like to visit this property, please complete and submit the Temporary Access Agreement
You will need a registered account and be 'Signed In' to view and complete the document.
Once you have submitted the agreement, please contact the Property Representative to set up an appointment.
There is not a Preferred Lender for this auction. You may not include a financing contingency with your bid.
If you choose to obtain financing from a third-party lender and the third-party lender is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a loan, then your bid shall be considered an ALL-CASH offer.
If you intend to purchase the property ALL CASH, you will be required to provide proof of verifiable funds prior to the offer deadline.
All information contained on FRE.com and dispensed by the Support Staff, Property Representative and other agents of the Seller is from sources deemed reliable and is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller, its partners or related companies, LFC Communications, Inc., LFC Internet Marketing, Inc., LFC Marketing Services, Inc., or any of their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection.
How to Buy
1Setup a free user account
Free registration with no obligation. Your account provides access to additional information and documents, as well as email updates.
2Search & Select
Our website features different assets - Real Estate and REIT shares. Utilize our advanced search criteria to narrow down your selection.
Access property information to make better-informed decisions. Available information varies depending on each real estate asset type.
4Submit Deposit (if required)
Prior to placing a bid or tender offer, you may need to submit a deposit. Deposits can be submitted using credit card, wire transfer or check.
5Place Online Bid or Tender Offer
Place bids/offers on your selected asset prior to the deadline. Specifics vary for each asset.
6Winner is Declared
Buyer deposits purchase funds, and closing coordinator assists Buyer and Seller with final paperwork.